Citymapper is looking for iOS developers to join our small team. We work hard to make moving around the city straightforward, beautiful, and fun. Our iOS app has won several awards including App Store Apps of the Year, and we've been featured in Apple product keynotes and WWDC sessions.
Not only that, but we have several new mobile projects in the works for 2016, and you have a chance to help us build and architect these from the ground up. For instance, BATMOBILE is the codename of our new mobile data-gathering app, to make it easy to improve our information out in the field, including recording locations and timings. And there are more to follow.
As an iOS developer at Citymapper you'll get to shape the future of the our iOS apps. You'll be working with our designers to develop new features for the apps, finding ways to improve and streamline existing interactions, and making things as fast, stable, and efficient as possible. You'll have an opportunity to work with new technologies like Apple Watch.
Here are some qualities that we look for:
- A love of the product, and the desire to improve a product that makes people's day, every day
- A good knowledge of the state of the iOS world, and strong opinions about the future of iOS development.
- A desire to develop an app with a clean architecture, while understanding when to ship
- Experience with testing iOS apps, writing test infrastructure
- A desire to help develop an efficient process as a team, and experience with scaling small teams
- A desire to work closely with design & product experts to get the UI right, and to lead design discussions
- Desire to occasionally travel to other cities to experience transportation chaos on the ground, and help us figure out how to help people out of it
We're looking for someone who has shipped at least one excellent mobile app.
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 20 Mar 2017
- Engineering Software
- Travel & Leisure