Information Security Lead
Does securing an international FinTech company sound exciting to you? If your answer is yes, you’re going to fit right in with our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated and experienced Information Security Lead who can reduce risk and tighten all aspects of security for a rapidly growing company. We are passionate about utilizing new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
Bird’s eye view of the role:
- Be a builder: you’ll build and manage teams who are experts in the field of all things information security.
- Be an architect: you’ll be responsible for reviewing and conducting architecture reviews.
- Be a leader: you’ll manage and train teams to conduct architecture and applications reviews, as well as penetration testing.
- Be a collaborator: you’ll engage with the security community and employ industry best practices and learnings into our platform.
- Be a leader: you’ll provide expertise to other engineers in the designing and building of secure software and a secure community.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 10 years experience in information security, including physical, application, and network facets
- At least 5 years managing information security employees
- First-hand experience with architecture reviews, application reviews, and penetration testing
- Experience managing teams that conduct architecture reviews, application reviews, and penetration testing
Experience with financial transaction security
Experience with implementing Secure Development Lifecycle in an agile development environment
Brownie points for:
Knowledge of, or interest in, the Open Source Software community.
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 14 Feb 2017
- Tech Ops