Collections Exec/Credit Control
We are looking for an all-rounder, with confidence and ambition to assist with:
- Working with other collections executives to resolve issues with direct debits that have been cancelled or failed in respect of a loan book in excess of £700m;
- Supporting the Collections Manager with contacting borrowers who are in arrears;
- Working with other teams in Funding Circle (including Payments, Sales and Customer Relations) to assist with borrower payments and settlements, and to provide regular and relevant information to investors; and
- Developing innovations, recording data, optimising processes, analysing results and assisting with all strategic developments in the team.
This is a great opportunity for you to be launched into a fascinating world of finance, psychology, economics, banking and law. We’ll train you up, help you get more qualifications (if you want), develop you professionally and kick-start your progress to becoming a dynamic manager and leader. Curious? You should be.
- Experienced in credit control / collections / payments administration.
- Excellent communicator, with high degree of self-awareness, confidence and resilience.
- Great attention to detail, and ability to use technology in the workplace.
- A team-player who is willing to take responsibility, but can also work independently.
- A free thinker, who has a strong desire to succeed.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and objective.
- Able to follow through on difficult decisions
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 14 Feb 2017