Funding Circle is looking for developers at all levels to join our small front-end team. We're passionate about front-end, delighting our users and doing the best work we can. We work closely with many teams across the company, from marketing to account managers to infrastructure developers. We also love collaborating closely with each other, we pair often, review each other’s code daily and organise internal workshops and talks.
- Work directly with the designers to develop great looking, usable and accessible web applications
- Work directly with backend developers to define APIs which you’ll use
- Help define the global frontend architecture at Funding Circle
Design and run A/B tests
- Evaluate your prototypes in user sessions
- Share your knowledge with colleagues and learn from them
- Continually improve the existing systems and the way we work, as well as push yourself beyond your comfort zone with small side projects aimed at developing your skills
- Experience working with agile, iterative development and best practices such as Continuous Deployment, Continuous Integration, BDD and TDD
- Strong, informed opinions about frontend technologies and software development best practises and the ability to build consensus among others with strong opinions
- Familiarity with pattern libraries and style guide driven development
- Love of board games and ping pong
- Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 14 Feb 2017
- Design & UI