Marketing Designer - Comms
We are looking for a designer to join our growing team, with a focus on supporting our marketing and communications. The right person will be passionate about designing for effective communication and comfortable switching between print, web and email design.
- Be part of the design & user experience team in London, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Work closely with the marketing and growth teams, as well as other areas of the business.
- Be confident conveying design thinking to non-designers and translating problems and requirements.
- Work on both digital and print projects.
- Influence creative direction for marketing campaigns and be involved in maintaining brand guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with developers on web projects.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A great understanding of typography, composition and grid systems.
- A good eye.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- A strong portfolio of effective design and can talk us through your process.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to produce effective marketing and communication materials.
- Experience designing for a mix of print and digital media.
- A firm knowledge of your chosen design tools. We like InDesign, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience or a strong interest in tracking the effectiveness of your work.
- Have experience of responsive design for the web. If not, we can teach you.
- Have experience with A/B or multi-variant testing. Again, we can teach you.
- When applying, please submit a portfolio along with your CV
- Are you an ambitious, proactive individual who is looking to build a career with a Times 100, fast-growing Fintech company?
Do you thrive when challenged to come up with better ways to do things? Do you express yourself and have plenty of ideas, but interested to hear others’ too?
Do you work hard, learn fast, and do whatever it takes to get the job done, but know how to enjoy yourself on a Friday night?! If so, we’d like to hear from you.
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 03 Jan 2017