Fund Accountant/Associate - Capital Markets -
We are a vibrant and ambitious company, backed by some of the world's leading investors and advisors. This is a unique opportunity to work on the first listed fund dedicated to global SME marketplace lending, the Funding Circle SME Income Fund (FCIF:LN).
- Support the day to day operational processes associated with the fund, including supervision of multiple bank accounts and cash flow modelling;
- Produce monthly factsheets and provide assistance with statutory half-yearly and annual financial statements;
- Assist Funding Circle’s internal auditors and the fund’s external auditors;
- Help co-ordinate the work of third-party administrators, treasurers, tax advisors, currency manager and other outsourced service providers;
- Contribute to strategic growth initiatives;
- Work closely with the Finance, Risk, Operations and Product teams in the UK, US and Contiental Europe;
- Support the wider European Capital Markets team within the broader Global Capital Markets group.
- A qualified accountant (minimum 1 year PQE), preferably with financial services experience and working knowledge of IFRS
- Assiduous and conscientious with an appetite to learn quickly on the job and develop a career in Alternative Finance with one of the market leading firms
- Confident, presentable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of investors and stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in an entrepreneurial environment
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 07 Feb 2017