Recoveries Account Executive
This is an opportunity to join a strong and highly innovative team in a high-growth, fast-paced and market-changing business.
The Collections & Recoveries Team at Funding Circle are looking for an ambitious and dynamic all-rounder to support a dedicated Account Manager with all elements of the team’s activities including:
- Taking responsibility for administering a volume of cases where loan repayments are late/borrower has defaulted and reporting to Account Manager on progress;
- Working independently to build trust and negotiate repayment plans with
- Borrowers and guarantors, monitoring repayments, liaising with insolvency practitioners and instructing legal proceedings where required;
- Preparing comments on late loans, to be read by thousands of investors, and helping the Communications Team to answer insolvency-related queries on the forum and independent websites
- Working with Account Managers to update systems and policies, monitor results and input into strategic developments within the team.
At Funding Circle you create your own career path. To succeed at Funding Circle you must be effective, have integrity, think smarter, inspire others and believe in the adventure. The business is changing rapidly, with new demands and opportunities for every business group, including Collections & Recovery. You can make a real difference in this growing business-critical team.
You must possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in insolvency.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- A team-player who can work independently and adapt well to change.
- A creative and free thinker with a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with a passion for learning new skills and fulfilling their potential.
- Compassionate, grounded, logical and objective; able to follow through on difficult decisions
- London, GB
- Date Posted:
- 11 Jan 2017