- Zendesk, Inc. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
Zendesk, Inc. today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 11,111,111 shares of its common stock at a price of $9.00 per share. The shares are expected to begin trading on the New York Stock Exchange on May 15, 2014 under the ticker “ZEN.”
- #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, Founder and CEO of Nasty Gal
In 2002, Sophia Amoruso was hitchhiking up and down the West Coast, dumpster diving for meals and dabbling in petty thievery. Fast forward to 2014: Sophia Amoruso is the Founder and CEO of Nasty Gal, the fastest growing online fashion retailer in the country.
- Bitcoin payments pioneer BitPay raises record $30M in Series A led by Index Ventures
BitPay, the world leader in business solutions for Bitcoin digital currency, today announces a Series A funding round of $30M (€22M), led by Index Ventures, with participation from Horizons Ventures, Founders Fund, Felicis Ventures, RRE Ventures, TTV Capital, Sir Richard Branson, and AME Cloud Ventures.
- Payment without borders: Why we’re backing BitPay
The number of people online and connected globally today has reached 3 billion – more than 40% of the world’s population. As that figure rises exponentially, and increasing swathes of our daily lives migrate to the Internet, the ability to transact safely, seamlessly and in confidence, across-borders, has become ever more important.
- Europe’s largest peer-to-peer car rental service Drivy raises €6m to expand internationally
Drivy hits 250,000 users mark and 20% month-to-month growth, as people forgo buying a car to rent one from neighbours instead. Average car owner on Drivy makes €1,000 a year from a car that would otherwise sit idle.
- Pure Storage Raises $225M, Valued at Over $3B by Leading Public Market Investors
With Plans for Continued Business Acceleration, Pure Storage Raises New Capital to Meet Market Demand, Expand Global Footprint and Preserve Long-Term Independence in Pioneering the All-Flash Future for Enterprise Storage.