- Pure Storage Raises $225M, Valued at Over $3B by Leading Public Market Investors
With Plans for Continued Business Acceleration, Pure Storage Raises New Capital to Meet Market Demand, Expand Global Footprint and Preserve Long-Term Independence in Pioneering the All-Flash Future for Enterprise Storage.
- King Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
LONDON and STOCKHOLM -- King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING), a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 22,200,000 of its ordinary shares at a price to the public of $22.50 per share.
- Hortonworks to Extend Leadership of Enterprise Hadoop and Expand Ecosystem with $100M Funding
Hortonworks, the leading contributor to and provider of enterprise Apache™ Hadoop®, today announced an oversubscribed $100 million funding round led by funds managed by BlackRock and Passport Capital, joined by all existing investors.
- The Cambridge Satchel Company Raises $21M From Index Ventures
The Cambridge Satchel Company, the leather goods brand and maker of the original and best satchel, today announces funding of $21m from Index Ventures, backers of global brands and fashion retailers including ASOS, Moleskine, Net-á-Porter and Nasty Gal.
- The New Perimeter: Why We Invested in Adallom
Since SaaS emerged as a viable enterprise model over a decade ago, IT directors have lost sleep many nights worrying how to secure the ever-growing, ever-morphing, perimeter-less network known unassumingly as the 'cloud'. And that challenge is only getting more complex by the day.