- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
We’re looking for a Recruiter to join as we continue to grow rapidly across our engineering, product, sales, marketing and operations verticals.
You’ll be responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting for a variety of roles across 1stDibs. While always providing an incredible experience, you will source passive candidates, interview & screen active candidates, and collaborate with hiring managers to place top talent at 1stdibs. You will have the ability to help define the direction for sourcing and attracting top talent, set the bar for candidate experience, and find the best possible match for each open role. You will be part of an ambitious Talent team responsible for partnering with hiring managers and senior leaders to help build a best-in-class organization.
What you’ll do
- Work cross functionally and develop strong relationships through strategy meetings, status updates and constant communication to define talent needs to our business.
- Develop creative recruiting/sourcing strategies and proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates for critical and repeat roles. This will include active and passive candidate sourcing, cold calling and Internet-based sourcing.
- Provide a high-quality experience for every potential candidate through effective communication and consistent follow-through.
- Help design, implement and maintain the appropriate processes, tools, systems, and training necessary to scale and support the function.
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in high growth start-up environments; preferably with both in-house and agency experience
- Experience and passion to source and close mid and senior leadership roles
- Ability to partner with business leaders to define talent needs
- Strong project management capabilities to manage own roles in addition to those of the larger TA team and vendors
- Fluid communicator able to present to large and small audiences and establish rapport with candidates and employees at all levels
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment while being a champion for change; supremely focused on getting things done in a highly organized way
- Well-networked within the start-up technology space is a plus
- Passion for luxury and e-commerce is a big plus
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.