- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
- Product Engineering
We are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, and user-centered Product Manager to help scale our growth. You will own a critical area of our platform, create a strategic roadmap, and lead a cross-functional team. This is considered to be a highly strategic role for 1stDdibs that has significant visibility across the organization.
What you’ll do
- Serve as product owner and develop product roadmaps for a critical area of our platform
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for respective product launches, including designing A/B tests (where applicable)
- Work closely with Engineering, Product & Marketing to identify opportunities to leverage your team’s learnings
- Evaluate existing pain points and analyze products to shape roadmap and product enhancements
- Conduct competitive audits and analyze our current capabilities to identify opportunities for improvement
- Set clear goals and objectives for the team
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics and community feedback into product requirements
- Serve as a cross-functional leader to collaborate with various teams to drive new product initiatives
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
What you’ll bring
- 4+ years of product management experience, ideally in marketplaces or in e-commerce
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Experience building, iterating and scaling products
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance and the ability to make tradeoffs
- Project management and multitasking ability to juggle projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, Amazon, MLB.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.