- New York
- Pennsylvania, US
- Date Posted
- Nov. 14, 2021
- Product Management
At 1stDibs, it’s our mission to enrich lives with extraordinary design. Our Design Manager business unit creates the leading project management and accounting SaaS software for interior designers to power their business so they can focus on creating unparalleled design. Design Manager is used by thousands of design firms, including some of the biggest names in the industry. The Design Manager team is distributed, primarily based in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, with offices in Manhattan and Vilnius, Lithuania.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you’ll partner with our Director of Sales and Marketing to identify opportunities, create experiments, and build scalable marketing programs across paid and non-paid channels. You’ll develop data-driven strategies to increase SaaS subscriber acquisition and community engagement with Design Manager content. This member of our team will be both an analytical problem-solver, and a creative thinker who is unafraid to try offbeat experiments. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an entrepreneurial SaaS team tasked with building the trusted operating system for interior design businesses.
This role may sit remotely from anywhere in the state of Pennsylvania or New York
What you’ll do:
- Guide SaaS product vision, influence the product roadmaps, and develop go-to-market strategies to meet business KPIs
- Deeply understand the market and Design Manager’s target customers including their motivations and pain points to inform opportunities for new and improvements to existing marketing channels
- Based on analytics and audience research, develop a messaging strategy to better engage our existing audience, and outline a plan for testing your ideas and assumptions
- Develop crisp, compelling positioning, messaging and collateral that articulates Design Manager’s value propositions to attract customers
- Own the creation and execution of a unified content marketing calendar, ensuring that campaigns are launched and new content is published
- Work with trusted vendors to create engaging content for video, web, presentations, datasheets, diagrams, blog posts, that educate the market
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Sales teams to continually drive improvements to conversion throughout the funnel
- Build a social media strategy aligned with Design Manager’s audience and market trends, leveraging both branded accounts and influencers
What you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing roles, ideally direct experience in a product marketing role for B2B SaaS
- 2+ years of experience developing marketing strategies across email, social media, content, etc.
- Excited to roll up your sleeves and do things yourself: writing email copy, running a report, designing a workflow. You might not have mastered a certain task before, but you know how to get the job done.
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies specifically the future of business workflow tools
- Exceptional written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence leadership, align stakeholders, and execute strategies to hit business objectives
- Attention to detail and the ability to create concise, compelling messaging for different audiences
- Strong organization and basic project management skills
- Experience with strategy development and long-term goal setting
- Ability to succeed and embody a growth mindset in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities
- Comfortable using various tools to analyze and test marketing activity: HubSpot, Google Analytics, email automation, CRM systems, social media management, etc.
- Innately understand that crazy ideas shouldn’t be shot down—they should be tested
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.