- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Product Management
At 1stDibs, we are fortunate to have a passionate community of makers, sellers, collectors and design-lovers who are already Pinning, Liking and Instagramming the Most Beautiful Things on Earth. With a community size of nearly 1 million strong and an influential following, we are looking for a Senior Associate, Social Media who can execute a comprehensive social media strategy that energizes and grows our digital presence. This is a unique opportunity to be the voice of a breakthrough company that is disrupting the luxury market.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Social Media Associate, and collaborate with our Editorial, Creative, Merchandising and Marketing teams to develop compelling, brand-right content that engages our community. You will assist in all aspects of the content creation process from conceptualization to execution to helping 1stDibs connect with current and potential customers.
You will manage our brand presence by maintaining our social channels, identifying potential partners, participating in broader social conversations and exploring new ways to drive sales and channel growth through social media.
To succeed, you’ll need social media awareness, creativity and a clear point of view. You will have experience managing a content calendar, executing on social strategy, social operations and measuring success. This is an extremely exciting time for the company, and you’ll play a big part in our growth.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and manage ongoing calendars for all social media platforms (Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube - follow us!)
- Execute all social media operations, including scheduling proactive and reactive content and community engagement across all channels, proper product tagging, linking back to website, etc.
- Report on organic social analytics on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis, such as post performance, audience growth, content engagement, conversion and more
- Manage organic ad spend across all channels
- Help strategize around new growth areas of the business, including International, Auctions, and NFTs
- Identify and engage with key community members and potential ambassadors/influencers
- Work with the Trade and Seller teams to manage all social feature requests and opportunities
- Partner with Merchandising, Creative and the Editorial team to manage resources and identify needs to develop on-trend original content
Who You Are
- Fluency in all social channels, with a deep working knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- 3+ years extensive experience managing multiple social platform strategies and content production
- A detail-oriented, adaptable and diligent nature, with an eagerness and ability to tap into your creative side and work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Dash Hudson, Hootsuite, and native social media insight platforms
- A proven ability to engage, connect with and build an audience across multiple channels while understanding the 1stDibs brand voice
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- A flair for working with and across multiple internal teams
- An appreciation for luxury goods and a desire to be immersed in the world of antique, vintage and artisan home goods, fine art, jewelry and vintage fashion
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.