- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
DEI Sourcer, (NextGen Graduate Program)
Part of the Adyen formula is including different people to sharpen our ideas. We can only do this if we build a workplace that is representative, diverse and inclusive of all our employees. As Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are vital for Adyen’s success, we are looking for a graduate DEI Sourcer to join our global recruitment team in Amsterdam. In this role you will be supporting the recruiters in building a more diverse, equitable and inclusive Adyen. This is a great opportunity to start your career in HR!
What you’ll do
- Grow our Commercial and Tech teams by partnering up with the recruiters and business to understand the hiring needs and building pipelines of qualified candidates
- Find creative and resourceful ways to source and engage with diverse top talent by being active and curious towards different recruitment channels
- Searching for new partnership opportunities with underrepresented groups to bring more diversity to Adyen’s offices globally
- Supporting the recruiters with different initiatives to create a better experience for all our candidates
Who you are
- You are passionate to start your career in recruitment.
- Maybe you already have a bit of experience from recruitment through internships or volunteer work or other transferable skills. A degree in HR can be an asset. However, we believe diverse skills, viewpoints, and backgrounds make us stronger.
- Your strengths are curiosity and proactiveness, and you have the ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team.
- You are at the end of your studies and have the ambition to join Adyen full-time after graduating.
- You can speak and write English fluently.
- You are available at least 16 hours a week.
Who We Are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.