- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Global HR Team in Amsterdam to further support the international growth of our Engineering team.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It’s this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
As a Technical Recruiter at Adyen in Amsterdam, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for our technical vacancies. Working closely together with the Global HR Team, you will help finding, selecting, and hiring the talented engineering workforce of Adyen.
What you’ll do:
- You will focus on one of our highest volume roles in engineering, driving full cycle recruitment
- Source and build relationships with your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing
- Attract, screen and engage talent that fit with our company culture
- Build a strong relationship with stakeholders, hiring managers and hiring teams
- Have a data driven mindset; you tweak each search based on previous results
- Who you are:
- Passionate about technical recruitment, you like to know your positions inside out
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- High personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- You have full professional proficiency (written and verbal) in English
- Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.