- Sao Paulo
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Product Manager, POS LATAM
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Product Manager to help continue to revolutionise POS payments in LATAM. As the ultimate multitasker and product specialist, you are responsible for a wide range of activities central to developing and promoting Adyen’s in-store payments solution, which is a key component of the Unified Commerce strategy. You will focus on formalising projects, guiding the development team on implementation and work with several teams across different offices to communicate about your product.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of our LATAM POS product and unlock the full potential of our Unified Commerce strategy;
- Act as the single point-of-contact for ‘owned’ products working with cross-functional partners across the company to achieve all aspects of the product and project management cycle;
- Define short and long-term strategies for the products you own, setting goals that are realistic for implementation and ensuring resources are allocated to meet those goals;
- Serve as a resource in interactions with highly strategic merchants and industry events, comfortable with public speaking and presentations to high-level executives;
- Partner with your counterparts from other regions to create products that meets the market needs;
- Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements and bug fixed to large changes in infrastructure and product.
Who you are
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience managing products in the payments landscape;
- Strong working knowledge of the payments industry, products, and associated regulations;
- Familiar with project management techniques and methodologies. Previous experience seeing projects through from beginning to end and owning the entire process;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- As the ‘go to’ person, the Product Manager has to wear many hats. Comfortable with meeting merchants and understanding their needs, navigating between different teams and tailor the message based on the audience;
- Fluent in Portuguese and English, both written and spoken. Spanish is a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Dafiti, 99taxis and Rappi.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!