- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Management
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
PR & Content Manager - Nordics & Baltics
We are looking for a hands-on, high impact PR & Content Manager to join our marketing team in Stockholm. As PR & Content Manager Nordics & Baltics you’ll oversee all public relations activities and marketing content in the region across multiple platforms and formats to establish Adyen’s positioning in line with our commercial focus areas.
What you’ll do
- As PR and Content manager you are responsible for developing and executing regional PR and content plans and programs in line with the local commercial strategy. This includes agency management, text production for multiple channels and content review.
- Build strong relationships with key media, secure media opportunities and support product launches, merchant wins, financial reports in collaboration with our network of PR agencies and global communications team.
- Set a regional content plan for original content creation and localization in collaboration with the global creative studio and Nordic marketing lead.
- Manage the content on the Swedish, Norwegian and Danish websites to keep content ever-green, in line with commercial focus. Liaise with our digital marketing function, SEO agency and translations agency to guide on quality and tone of voice.
- National and international travel is an expected part of the role
Who you are
- Minimum four years of experience working in PR, communications or copywriting. You have strategic communications sensibilities and are able to identify relevant topics and messages for our target audience(s).
- You are an excellent communicator and a strong writer. You have full professional proficiency in Swedish and English. Knowledge in Norwegian, Danish and/ or Finnish is an added advantage.
- You are comfortable writing and reviewing copy for different audiences and across paid, owned and earned media.
- You are a competent project manager who can drive PR, content and creative projects from brief to completion.
- You are a collaborative team player that thrives in a fast paced international environment with a demonstrated track record of driving impact through communications
Who we are
Adyen (AMS: ADYEN) is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With 25 + offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, H&M, Elgiganten, Telia and Viaplay.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!