- Date Posted
- Nov. 4, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
AM Academy Operations Manager
In this role you will drive the global Account Manager training initiatives for our account management teams. Making sure account managers embed the Adyen CX principles, culture, learn from the best and continuously grow in their commercial role while delighting our existing merchants with great Adyen experiences.
The Adyen AM Academy exists to train AMs and ensure they have a winning mentality to ensure excellent merchant experience and sustained growth.
The AM Academy is a program focused on bringing out strategic, commercial and people skills that Adyen needs to continue to grow, and sell the value of the Adyen platform to existing merchants. In this program, our top performers share their successes and experiences and how these were realized across the global team. The role will require close collaboration with global L&D and other Adyen training academies. The role offers the right candidate a unique opportunity to help scale a critical function within Adyen. You will have the opportunity to utilise your customer engagement and planning skills to help new and existing account managers reach their commercial and personal growth goals.
What you’ll do as part of the AM Academy team:
- You will work to develop Adyen into a centre of excellence in Account Management
- Provide vital information about training sessions and informing account managers about available training
- Work with AM Academy team, Team Leads and facilitators to create quarterly and annual training plans
- Researching and recommending new training techniques
- Recommending and procurement training supplies, materials & technology to enhance the AM Academy experience for Account Managers
What you’ll do specifically:
- Help scale training programs in line with account management team growth globally;
- Automate processes and workflows with a data driven mindset;
- Monitoring and assessing the effectiveness and success of training programmes;
- Maintain learning admin functions of WorkDay and LMS;
- Facilitate training content publications and event setups;
Who you are:
- You are a team player;
- You are a self starter and enjoy working in a fast paced environment;
- You are an organiser, enjoy facilitating trainings and have ‘the roll up your sleeves mentality’;
- Great communicator and passionate about helping others;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L’Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Mango, Camper, Vueling, Privalia and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!