- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Financial Services
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Development Representative
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a newly formed Adyen Commercial team. As an SDR for the EMEA Sales Development team, you will have the opportunity to accelerate your career by working with multiple business units in a globally recognized fintech organization. You’ll be working with sales managers, marketing and partnerships to create new business opportunities and deliver key insights on the payments sector to the business. You will also have the ability to own the full sales cycle for SME deals. This role is extremely diverse requiring strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter mentality, an inquisitive and analytical mindset, project management skills and a great sense of humor.
What you’ll do:
- Work as a strategic and operational partner for the international sales, marketing and partnership teams at Adyen;
- Work as part of the EMEA Sales development team which supports commercial teams and processes throughout EMEA;
- Leverage both Inbound leads and Outbound campaigns to drive top of the funnel opportunities for the business;
- Act as a 360 Sales manager for SME deals through to onboarding;
- Think creatively on the best way to manage your sales desk and provide elite service to our merchants, your colleagues and the Adyen global team;
- Act as a subject matter expert by contributing to online and offline discussions regularly and committing to continuous learning on the payments sector and Adyen product offerings;
- Work with multiple sales enablement tools to streamline your work and process and drive a bigger personal pipeline.
Who you are:
- You are a self-motivated, and intelligent person with a great sense of humor;
- You speak fluent English on a professional level and an additional language is a plus;
- You have a healthy competitive nature and always strive to be the best but never at the expense of others;
- You are committed to learning every day and take personal pride in the work that you deliver;
- Excellent listening and communication skills (written, on the phone and in person) and are comfortable speaking to anyone;
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Zendesk and/or LinkedIn is a plus;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.