- Date Posted
- Oct. 5, 2021
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we’re the payments platform of choice for the world’s brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Sales Manager - Card Issuing
We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on and highly motivated Sales Manager to help identify innovative card issuing programs that we can launch on behalf of potential new clients. You build relationships, develop the right card programs based on merchants needs and goals. You work internally with the Adyen teams to ensure that all aspects of the resulting card programs will be achieved and deployed.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the full sales cycle: identify and approach prospective clients, build relationships and close deals;
- Sell Adyen Card Issuing Solutions to large, domestically and internationally operating businesses;
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution and execution of Adyen’s new card issuing and processing strategy, with a focus on the available product and services;
- Act as an industry expert, develop and maintain a broad understanding of the card issuing industry, the competitive landscape and the associated compliance and regulatory issues to make effective recommendations to clients. Identify new card issuing opportunities within the new and existing client base and additionally based on research and industry trends;
- Prioritize clients requirements so you can effectively position Adyen’s issuing and processing capabilities;
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your clients;
- Define the commercial structure of the identified card programs and then coordinate a successful launch with the client;
- Collaborate with underwriting / compliance, implementation, and account management teams to seal the deal.
Who you are
- A proven strong and creative deal closer that is result oriented;
- You have to ability to build a healthy pipeline, working on the right accounts to board on the platform;
- Success within the card issuing space with solid experience in delivering card products;
- Strong working knowledge of the card / payments industry, products, and associated regulations;
- Ability to communicate effectively about the company’s technology and services to assist the merchant partners in developing the right program;
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent and direct communicator;
- Team player;
- Willingness to travel.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers’ globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L’Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role and looking for a new challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!