- Date Posted
- Dec. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
At Arthur, we are deeply passionate about building technology to make AI work for everyone. Arthur is the AI performance company that helps enterprise customers deliver on the full potential of AI through performance monitoring and optimization, explainability, and bias detection.
We're built by AI experts and backed by world-class, diverse investors, led by Mike Volpi at Index Ventures, Lo Toney, Theresia Gouw, Work-Bench and Homebrew. Arthur is a unique early-stage company that has already been established as an industry leader in the space: we’ve been honored as one of CB Insights’ 100 Most Promising Start-ups.
This position is a rare (and fun!) opportunity to help shape the future of AI and its real-world impact. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe strongly in front-end ethics: building a company and industry where strong performance and a positive human impact are inextricably linked.
About the role:
We are looking for a Customer Success Lead to work with our largest Enterprise and Fortune 500 clients as well as lead a team of Customer Success managers. The successful candidate will be passionate and driven about Customer Success. You’ll help drive product adoption and help customers achieve their key objectives while creating a multi-faceted user experience and fostering consultative relationships.
The Customer Success team is responsible for managing the relationships with our customers throughout their lifecycle and acting as an interface between the customer and the Arthur Team. The team lead will be the subject matter expert for the customer and the company will lean on your team for advice and guidance. You must be able to capture and contextualize product feedback for our engineering and product teams, track issue resolutions, explain new feature enhancements, and mitigate/prioritize any pain points before they become critical issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Build out the customer success process for Arthur.ai to include documenting a playbook, hiring key roles and deploying critical support tools
- Champion for our most critical asset, our customers
- Establish and maintain close relationships with customer department leaders to maintain a clear understanding of customer health and satisfaction
- Help junior members manage relationships and issues throughout the entire customer journey, especially during the implementation phase
- Use customer success software to track, deliver, and communicate customer value
- Conduct internal QBRs for customers in their portfolio
- Conduct Executive Business Reviews with key customers
- Serve as the customer escalation contact for internal and external issues
- Devise the engagement strategy and oversee success plans for the customers
- Lead identification and mitigation of risks that block product adoption and user satisfaction
- 4-5 years of SaaS Customer Success experience
- 1-2 years leading a CS team
- Ability to build and document clear customer success processes
- Ability to hire world class talent to support our customer growth
- Strong alignment with our mission of ethical AI
- Ability to both oversee team activity from a high level as well as dive into the details of complex customer interactions
- Experience with customer success software
- Excellent customer relationship, project management, change management, and skills
- Ability to successfully manage customer relationships and escalations
- Partner with the VP of Sales to further net new opportunities
What to expect at Arthur:
- Teammates who value curiosity, hard work, collaboration, and creative problem-solving -- and good swag.
- A team of professionals who are passionate about our work and making a positive impact through AI.
- A caring culture; we value and prioritize our team’s physical and mental health, encouraging and celebrating life outside of work.
- Autonomy to pursue your role and interests with room to grow, with a team behind you that always has your back.
- Joy, humor, and a little dose of healthy competition (in our business, we win as a team; on company game night, may the best Arthurian win…).
- Competitive compensation plus medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K.
- Equity in what we’re building together, backed by some of the most respected VCs in the industry.
- A flexible learning and development budget: we’ll cover a masters in computer science, or support ways to learn and grow in the areas that matter to you.
- Highly discounted gym and fitness benefits.
- Flexible PTO with vacation minimums, which we really want you to take and enjoy.
- Flexibility to work out of our NYC, DC, CHI, SF, or remote as it works for you.