- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
Bird is a global team guided by a shared vision: to make cities more livable through safe, sustainable electric mobility. From our first e-scooter ride in 2017 to the thousands of rides taking place every day, our passionate team and award winning custom vehicles have helped riders complete hundreds of millions of carbon-free trips in more than 150 cities around the world. And we’re just getting started.
The Global Revenue Strategy team’s mission is to grow global revenue and profitability through the scoping and execution of new revenue-generating verticals, data analysis of companywide performance, and strategic projects focused on all revenue-generating activities, especially across two of our core customer segments: cities and partners.
We are looking for someone to join the Global Revenue strategy team who can own strategic analysis deep dives and cross-functional “hotspot” workstreams, as well as assist with business planning, target setting, performance tracking and executive reporting for Global Revenue and wider cross functional initiatives. The strategy associate will work closely with executives and teams from across the company (including CorpDev/BizOps, Government Partnerships, Ops, Product, etc) to identify and solve the highest priority cross functional problems and develop the strategy and roadmap for the solution, setting up and supporting relevant process roll out where applicable. If you have a track record of structuring complex problems, conducting analysis with datasets to make strategic decisions within a fast-paced environment, and leading executive-level reporting then this is the role for you.
- Structure and build forecasting models for different verticals of the business, developing and validating assumptions and setting targets
- Lead the structuring and creation of executive reporting deliverables and dashboards
- Assist in developing revenue strategies focusing on new verticals in the business
- Structure and complete project-based strategic analysis and “hotspot” workstreams, working with teams across the company to successfully manage delivery
- Help set up and scale relevant processes throughout the business, relating to aforementioned analysis
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting or finance preferred
- High level of energy, motivation, and commitment
- Analytical, data-driven decision making, with a structured approach to problem solving
- Experience with financial modeling and presentation building
- Effective communicator
- Positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly organized and adaptable team player
Culture at Bird
We’re an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
Bird is the World
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.