- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Built’s revenue recruiting team is building our first sourcing function! As a key member of our Talent Acquisition team, the GTM Sourcer will be instrumental in creating and executing sourcing strategies to build, engage, and sustain talent pipelines across our various markets. We are looking for a highly collaborative team member who is passionate about our mission, creatively engaging candidates in untapped markets and underrepresented communities, and creating an amazing candidate experience.
In this Role, You Will:
- Build relationships and partner with recruiters, talent coordinators, and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Research, market and talent map sales, marketing, and client success talent to create and implement sourcing strategies for identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Source passive candidates from a variety of sources including online, ATS, events, networking, and research
- Conduct phone screens to share about the company and assess candidate interest and qualifications
- Establish long-term relationships with passive candidates to ensure a robust pipeline at all times
- Prioritize building diverse and inclusive teams at all levels of the product and engineering organizations
- Use creativity to engage passive talent and provide a white-glove candidate experience from the first point of contact until the onsite stage
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a recruiting agency or corporate recruiting setting
- Experience sourcing candidates across various industries and experience levels
- Ability to develop boolean strings and create effective outreach messages to engage candidates
- Strategically minded and excited to build our sourcing function from the ground up
- Knowledge of sourcing tools beyond LinkedIn Recruiter to identify and connect with candidates
- Experience managing pipeline using an Applicant Tracking System
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results within a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
- Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.