- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $88M Series C funding, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
What you’ll do:
- We are looking for a Product Manager to work closely with our delivery teams in the construction channel. This role will be responsible for discovery, prioritization, execution, and go-to-market delivery of our construction lending solutions.
- As a Product Manager, you will work within our development teams from product definition to development, launch, and scale. Our construction channel is central to our business goals organization-wide; therefore, effective collaboration with stakeholders is key.
- In this role, you will champion the voice of our clients and developers to deliver a platform that meets their high expectations and ultimately helps Built grow faster.
- This position will contribute to a critical workstream within the company’s overall product strategy and vision.
- This role will help ensure a consistent customer and user experience across the product portfolio while serving as an internal and external evangelist.
- Creation, ownership, alignment, and delivery of the construction product roadmap for specific workstreams
- Understand the jobs to be done for the lending platform, synthesize those needs to shape the product roadmap and define key metrics
- Strategically assess new opportunities, provide guidance, and develop alignment around target initiatives
- Foster a community of data-informed decision making
Who you are:
- You have an impressive track record of software delivery that achieves desired business outcomes.
- Your ability to communicate internally and externally and collaborate across functions and lines of business is key.
- You have experience in industries such as construction, finance, payments, or platform development in the US.
- You are customer-oriented and driven by our purpose to serve clients and developers.
- You have strong data analysis capability and a proven track record of leveraging data to drive decisions.
- You’re an optimist with a manageable ego who will stand up for your work when you really believe in it.
- You are deeply curious and want to understand “the why” behind all decisions.
- You are a bar raiser who is never satisfied with the status quo.
- You have 2+ years of product management experience with a technical and analytical background and a compelling track record of success.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent.
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including Uncapped Vacation; Health, Dental & Vision Insurance; and 401k
For those in our Nashville HQ: Weekly Team Lunches and a Kitchen loaded with all the essentials to keep you productive
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.