- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Recruiter to help build our Go-To-Market teams as we continue our rapid growth as a company. In this role, you will work on actively recruiting and closing key talent within a number of areas that may include Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Customer Success, Finance, and related functions. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders throughout the interview process. You are the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Coalition. The ideal person understands that a recruiting kick-off meeting isn’t a meeting to regurgitate the job description, but an opportunity to develop a relationship with the hiring team and a strategic plan of attack. Some of the roles we hire might not have benchmarks, so the ability to grasp complex roles and partner with the hiring team is critical.
This is a full-time permanent position, and can be based remotely anywhere in the US.
- Full cycle recruiting (from sourcing to closing top talent) while hiring for various levels across the company
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Coalition leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
- Drive weekly update session with hiring managers to communicate process status and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, IPOs, etc.; research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize our ATS (Lever) to track all candidates and ensure they are moving through the interview process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of recent full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; experience recruiting in a high-growth startup is preferred
- 1+ years of agency experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience recruiting within non-technical functions (Sales, Marketing, G&A, Business Development, Customer Success, etc.)
- Track record of closing passive and active talent in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, events and networking
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment. Should be comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and employ a thoughtful approach to one’s work while navigating a lean, fluid environment
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.