- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
Coalition is on a mission to provide security for all. Our cybersecurity and risk management platform brings together insurance, threat intelligence expertise, and cybersecurity tools to help our customers remain resilient to cyber threats. Together we are centered around one goal: harnessing the power of technology with the safety of insurance to provide the first holistic solution to solve cyber risk.
Our teams not only work to prevent security failures, but we help organizations mitigate and recover from incidents when they occur. Our approach is catching on. Coalition currently has more than 42,000 customers who have insured over $12 billion of their risk. and our distributed team works collaboratively across North America and Europe.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by remaining true to our founding values. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment to join our documents team. Individuals in this role will be responsible for generating document templates and configuring the appropriate ruleset to ensure all our policies have the proper documents attached to them. A successful candidate must have outstanding communication and teamwork skills and relentlessly deliver on the needs of a fast-paced and innovative business.
Interns at Coalition work regular business hours Monday to Friday. As an intern, you will be matched to a manager who will also serve as your mentor. In addition to working on an impactful project, you will have the opportunity to engage with other Coalition employees for personal and professional development and expand your network.
Join our team and help us solve the cyber risk!
- Prepare, draft, review and edit insurance document templates based on approved policy language using both Microsoft Word and Coalition proprietary tools.
- Configure and test document ruleset in Coalition’s systems.
- Update team documentation.
- Work closely with engineering to improve the document templating process.
Skills and Qualifications
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Great attention to detail. Large and small. A quick learner.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to follow through on projects promptly and adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different life paths, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another.
- Coalition operates in a regulated space (insurance), so in addition to efficiency and elegance, everything we do must be both secure and compliant across multiple regulatory frameworks.
Experience with the business of insurance or related regulated financial products
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.