- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role
We are looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment to join our customer success team. Individuals in this role will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer support and service to prospective and current customers (which include both insurance brokers quoting on our platform, as well as to our policyholders). We believe 100% that if our customers win, we win. Ideal candidates for the role will have demonstrated experience effectively solving customer needs in a complex, rapidly growing business – from basic company and product education, to administrative and transaction support. Pair that with an incredibly positive attitude, and a drive to help others, then you’re someone we’d love to speak to!
- Responding to inbound questions and requests from prospective and current customers online and via email.
- Performing administrative insurance functions to keep our growth engine humming.
- Working with the rest of the Coalition team to implement organizational and product changes that mitigate customer pain points.
- Morning Shift: 8:00am - 12:00pm MT (Monday - Friday)
- Afternoon Shift: 1:00pm - 5:00pm MT (Monday - Friday)
- 6 months of work experience in customer support or insurance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication capabilities (both written and verbal), especially in customer-facing roles.
- Resourceful, ambitious, and desire to operate in a fast-paced, start-up environment – if you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, this is the place.
- Incredibly positive attitude. Attitude overcomes all!
- Prior experience with cybersecurity and/or insurance experience a plus.
- Existing insurance broker license a plus.
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M At A $1.75B valuation
- Insurtech Insights
- Coalition raises $175 million to fund expansion
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.