- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We are looking for motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment to join our customer success team. Individuals in this role will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer support and service to prospective and current customers (which include both insurance brokers quoting on our platform, as well as to our policyholders). We believe 100% that if our customers win, we win. Ideal candidates for the role will have demonstrated experience effectively solving customer needs in a complex, rapidly growing business – from basic company and product education, to administrative and transaction support. Pair that with an incredibly positive attitude, and a drive to help others, then you’re someone we’d love to speak to!
- Responding to inbound questions and requests from prospective and current customers over online live chat, e-mail, and (much less frequently) by phone
- Ensuring prospective and current customers receive the support they need from Coalition’s sales, security, insurance, and claims teams
- Educating customers on Coalition’s product, as well as how to use both our online quoting platform (for brokers) and cybersecurity platform (for insureds)
- Performing administrative insurance functions to keep our growth engine humming
- Working with the rest of the Coalition team to implement organizational and product changes that mitigate customer pain points
- 3+ years of work experience in customer support or insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication capabilities, both written and verbal, especially in customer-facing roles
- Resourceful, ambitious, and desire to operate in a fast-paced, start-up environment – if you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and expand your skill set, this is the place
- Incredibly positive attitude. Attitude overcomes all!
- Prior experience with cybersecurity and/or insurance experience a plus
- Existing insurance broker license a plus