- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
About the role
We are looking for a Junior Security Analyst to join our Information Security Team. You’ll get involved in:
- Responding to customer enquiries for information relating to our security processes.
- Maintaining our security policy database and collaborating with internal stakeholders to address gaps.
- Co-ordinating activities arising from customer security enquiries, working with people from across the business to ensure we can respond promptly and positively.
- Identifying trends and gaps to contribute to our ever-improving security practices.
- Assessing security risks to ensure that we continue to maintain the highest levels of security.
- Contributing to the ongoing improvements to our information security management system.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- The organisation is able to respond promptly to incoming requests for information security information.
- There is a clear, transparent process and pipeline for managing RFI’s and due diligence questionnaires DDQ’s.
- The process for addressing gaps in our security policy database is well communicated and understood by internal stakeholders.
- Sales, Support and Product teams provide positive feedback on the service we’re providing to clients and prospects w.r.t to RFI’s and DDQs.
Who we are looking for
We’re looking for a smart and motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment. You will be confident in your ability to deliver on the points covered above, taking into account the following:
- You’ll have some experience and or demonstrable knowledge of information security concepts.
- You’ll be technically minded and happy to discuss complex topics with engineers to get an understanding of how we address security challenges.
- You’ll need to be a self-starter, comfortable with engaging with employees at all levels of the business.
- You’ll need to be organised and able to manage multiple work-streams in parallel to keep on top of incoming workloads.
- We’re looking for good communication skills and you’ll be able to tailor messages according to the audience.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to neutralize the risk of money laundering, terrorist financing, corruption, and other financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $100m in funding, have four global hubs located in New York, London, Singapore and Cluj-Napoca and are backed by Ontario Teachers’, Index Ventures, Balderton Capital and Goldman Sachs.
We aim to grow to over 450 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 500 enterprises across 75 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission as the financial industry’s leading source of AI-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we're committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field. Our culture and working environment is second to none - Don't believe us? See what our employees have to say on Glassdoor.
What we are offering you:
- Stock Options- Issued when you start working for us
- Unlimited Holiday- We want people to take time off and report on how much holiday is being used every month making sure that everyone can rest and recuperate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual Training Budget- To be used on external training or courses.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Company Health Care Plan.
- Travel season loan ticket and cycle to work scheme.
- At ComplyAdvantage diversity fuels our rocket ship and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and aspire to consider every application fairly.