- Cluj-Napoca, RO
- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
We are looking for a driven, talented and experienced product product manager to help us build our SaaS and API-based anti-money laundering solutions that help organizations fight financial crime. We are building cutting-edge solutions that help reveal the truth for a safer world and stop money ending up in the hands of terrorists. You will join the Product Team and be the product lead in one of our squads (e.g. Case Management, Customer Integrations, etc.) focused on a core piece of our customer value proposition.
Since launching in 2014, we have been on a mission to fight financial crime on a global scale. In that time, we have raised over $85m in funding, opened offices in New York, Singapore and Romania, and have grown to over 280 employees, and we’re not stopping there!
We aim to grow to over 350 employees in the next 12 months, as we continue to fight the good fight against financial crime and help make compliance less painful for our client base of over 450 customers across 45 different countries. We’re leveraging game-changing tech to help us on our mission, building our platform around AI, NLP, and ML, meaning that our platform is unrivaled in its capabilities.
- No fight against crime is complete without the right values, and we take ours very seriously!
- Focus on the Team - We’re Collaborative, Human, and Humble
- Kaizen - We’re Curious, Proactive and Agile
- Deliver Results - We’re Tenacious, Accountable and Focused
We can only defeat financial crime if we have the right people with the right values in place to do so, and we’re committed to investing in passionate people who are experts in their field.
Global and local sanctions are a fundamental tool in the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing, and the mission of our Sanctions and Watchlist team is to grow and maintain our already industry-leading global sanctions & watchlists coverage. We already have a world-class team of domain experts familiar with the regulatory and legislative landscape. The main challenges going forward will be to build automated capabilities to accelerate the growth, and accuracy, of our coverage; improve the efficiency with which our customers can assess their exposure to that risk; respond to ever-changing requirements that will require more sophisticated and powerful screening processes such as OFAC 50.
You’ll enable your squad to oversee the full lifecycle of a core piece of our value proposition by:
Working with our domain experts to research customer problems, regulatory requirements, industry trends and competitor products, and turning that understanding into prioritised and well-defined roadmaps and product specifications.
- Working with our operational team to ensure the continued efficient and accurate collection of data.
- Helping build the engineering team and working closely with them to ensure the delivery of new features and capabilities.
- Working with our commercial teams to maximise adoption of released features.
- What does success look like after 3 months?
- 1 year roadmap for your squad backed by solid market evidence and with wide buy-in across the business.
- Your squad is using metrics agreed with the business to track the value delivered.
- What does success look like after 12 months?
- Your squad has delivered value to customers resulting in significant improvements to the metrics defined that you have defined.
- A motivated individual that takes pride in their work and contributes to an informal working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience in building and shipping technical products.
- Experience in product management or technology leadership
- Excellent analytical and written and verbal communication skills
Experience of regulatory compliance and / or anti financial crime operations as a problem domain
Unlimited leave policy
Flexible working hours, and remote working opportunity
Company Pension Scheme
Company Health Care Plan
Travel season loan ticket
Cycle to work scheme with Evans Cycles