- North Carolina, US
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About the Team:
The Confluent Sales Operations team is chartered with building and managing the systems, processes and tools that will keep our sales team achieving great results even as we scale through hyper-growth.
About the Role:
Confluent is looking for someone to administer and support a world-class compensation process, starting with compensation planning, quota allocation, the creation of individual sales plans, calculation of achievement, and timely, accurate, high-value reporting for the business and for plan participants.
Location: US Remote (East Coast)
- Analyze and help structure efficient and effective compensation programs for the company’s global sales organization
- Execute the process to create/change, publish, and obtain signatures for individual compensation plan documents
- Perform day-to-day administration of the commission calculations and provide timely resolution of inquiries from comp plan participants
- Support the financial accrual process for monthly commission estimates
- Analyze and make recommendations to resolve compensation-related issues
- Develop and track metrics to assess the effectiveness of the sales incentive compensation program
- Work cross functionally with partners in Sales Ops, Finance, HR, and other teams to ensure accuracy of data, inputs and calculations
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of sales compensation experience, ideally in a rapidly growing B2B SaaS company
- Administrator-level experience with incentive compensation software (e.g. Xactly Incent)
- Analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate well with employees at all levels of the organization
- Positive work style, focus on getting things done and a strong desire to learn and grow
- Strong attention to detail
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.