- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 20, 2022
- Business Development
At Creative Juice, we're building the business banking and tooling for creators that will help them know and grow their worth. The creator economy is material ($30B) and changing how people around the world interact with media, entertainment, brands, news, and many other core segments. Though creators are building large businesses that are reshaping our economy, they are not well understood by traditional financial services.
This leaves creators without a sense of how their businesses perform despite the fact that they’re an increasingly substantial part of our economy. We believe creators need a system that understands them and their business needs.
Our mission is to build the financial network for the creator economy. If we’re doing our jobs right, the entire creator economy should grow faster because of our work. Awesome investors (Index, Inspired, Box, Slow) and, importantly, amazing creators are backing us. Excited about shaping the future? Come help build the creator economy!
What will you do?
You will be a key member of the Creator Partnership and Investments team, specifically working on our investments in creators across YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Patreon, and more.
We invest in creators through our financial products, which gives creators capital to juice up their growth. Our first investment vehicle, Juice Funds, is distributing millions to creators of all sizes, partnering with legends like MrBeast on the selection process. We are cutting checks from $25,000 to $1,000,000. This means you’ll work through the lifecycle of the investment, from vetting creators, defining terms, to ensuring they have the support they need post-investment. These decisions should be both qualitative and data driven, relying on financial models that you’ll help build out.
While you’ll need to get deep in the data, you’ll also need to flex your relationship skills. You’ll be a key point person for the company’s overall relationship with creators, which means you’ll interact with creators and platforms regularly. We’ll rely on you to build meaningful and genuine relationships with these businesses as we partner to help both them and Creative Juice grow.
Who you are?
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in a business development / partner facing role at a high-growth startup or creator-focused platform
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platform ecosystems (e.g., viewers, partners, advertisers, etc.) and monetization tools that support creator monetization and distribution (e.g. measurement, brand tools, CPMs, RPMs etc.)
- Passion for the creator economy, and helping creators grow their businesses
- Strong balance of left brain (analytics) and right brain (relationship-building skills)
- Excellent judgement around client communications and interactions with creators
- Fluent in Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite, such as Google Docs, Google Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Live Creative Juice Values: Do what makes sense, Always Ask Why, Live Your Fullest Life, Affirm Strengths and Embrace weaknesses
We’d love to chat
We're super excited to meet you! Please email us email@example.com