- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Kind and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better and grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of nearly 3,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, and London, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you’re what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Commercial Analyst to join us in our mission to partner with key stakeholders, educating the business on budgets/forecasts and financial implications of key decisions. This will also provide capacity to promote better decision making and ROI improvement through effective KPI instrumentation / scenario modelling.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Drive management reporting, forecasting and the budgeting process
- Employ strong, positive and professional partnering skills with senior stakeholders on a global scale
- Have a natural interest in attention to detail, getting things right and be excited to roll your sleeves up
- Proactively work with the business to improve reporting, drive efficiency and educate / empower where necessary
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Proven experience in managing the budget and forecast process in a fast moving business
- Strong ability to build models and develop professional outputs for consumption
- Track record extracting, manipulating and making sense of large data sets
- Understanding of accounting principals and ability to navigate Netsuite and planning systems
After 3 months, you will…
- Have a detailed understanding of our business and what makes it tick
- Be contributing towards the reforecast process
- Partnering with FP&A team to help share workload
- Have forged strong / constructive relationships with key stakeholders
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But that’s not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this crazy time, make your work schedule work for you
- MacBooks for all!
- Shares - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Our unique DIY approach to L&D
- What does Culture First mean?
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- If you’re excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-growing organisation, where there’s plenty of opportunities to make an impact, please apply today!