- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
- Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
- What is the opportunity for you?
- Culture Amp is looking for a senior Cyber Security Risk Lead who will support the Director Cyber Risk and Assurance in identifying, analysing and reporting cyber security risks to all levels of management in clear and concise manner so that the risks and risk management options are understood, and the business are able to make risk-aware decisions.
- The Cyber Security Risk Lead will guide campers to make decisions in consideration of cyber security risks, offering mitigating strategies as appropriate for the camp and overall risk tolerance levels. They will ensure that the proper people are engaged to assist in implementing security controls determined to be appropriate for mitigating the posed risks.
As a senior risk specialist with cyber security focus, you will have significant involvement and influence to provide direction, support, coordination, oversight, and reporting of risk to the business.
Your role in the Camp
- Drive and deliver cyber threat and risk assessments on existing and new information assets
- Make recommendations to implement additional security controls and other risk mitigation activities based on risk assessments.
- Communicate risk assessment outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Monitor and oversee residual risk
- Develop and enhance risk assessment processes, tools, and templates
- Contribute to the maturing of the risk function by providing expert insights of assessments and metrics for regular reporting.
- Mentor and coach teams on risk management and cyber risk best practices to continuously improve maturity.
- As the senior analyst provide leadership and support to the team.
- What you’ll bring to Culture Amp
- Excellent technical knowledge, experience and passion for security
- Proficiency performing Cyber Security Risk Assessments
- Experience in threat, impact, control vulnerability analysis
- Sound knowledge of ISO27001, 27005, SOC2 type II, Octave, FAIR
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including technical, non-technical and senior executives.
- Can do attitude and able to think out of the box
- Excellent leadership, influence and communication skills
- Industry recognised qualifications will be highly advantageous
- Experience managing and supporting people through change will be highly regarded
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?