- North America
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Culture Amp revolutionises how over 25 million employees across 4,000 companies create a better world of work. As the global platform leader for employee experience, Culture Amp empowers companies of all sizes and industries to transform employee engagement, develop high performing teams, and retain talent via cutting-edge research, powerful technology, and the largest employee dataset in the world. The most innovative companies across the globe, such as Salesforce, Unilever, PwC, KIND, SoulCycle, and BigCommerce depend on Culture Amp everyday.
Culture Amp is backed by 10 years of innovation, leading capital venture funds, and offices in the U.S, U.K, and Australia. Culture Amp is recognised as one of the world’s top private cloud companies by Forbes and one of the most innovative workplace companies by Fast Company.
How you can help make a better world of work
As a key driver of Culture Amp’s Partner Up strategy, the Channel Partnerships Manager (APAC and NA West) will be helping to accelerate our mission to impact the lives of 100 million people at work, by growing the number of organisations who can adopt Culture Amp through our partners.
Culture Amp’s Customer Group is structured into regional markets, where Campers across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and People Science work together to attract, retain and grow our customers around the world.
In this team of amazing humans,
- Take ownership of the acquisition and management of Channel Partners across your key markets in order to achieve sales objectives (pipeline & revenue).
- Lead the qualification and onboarding process for new partners (including closing out commercial agreements with legal).
- Educate and support partners with ongoing enablement for product/positioning knowledge
- Generate mutual value alongside partners by agreeing to goals and incentives in order to achieve them
- Contribute to Culture Amp’s broader partnership strategy by closely working with the regional Market Leaders, fellow Channel Partnership Managers, and Sales, Marketing and Product teams.
- Ideally 2-4+ years of successful Channel/Partner experience in SaaS/Technology (HR tech would be a plus)
- Solid relationship-building skills to create a Culture First partner experience for all stakeholders involved
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver on partner programs
- Experience working across different partner types (affiliates & resellers would be great!)
- Commercial mindset to achieve goals and targets for both Culture Amp & partners
- Big ideas to contribute to how we accelerate Culture Amp’s overall partner program.
- Passionate to learn about our product and how we strive to support our customers
- One to thrive working in ambiguity and with a strong sense of initiative
- Comfortable working with a global team across North America, APAC and EMEA
- Genuinely interested in joining Culture Amp’s mission to build a better world of work
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?