- Date Posted
- Dec. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 4,000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Culture Amp Australia is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager with experience managing high-velocity sales teams’, preferably within high-growth SaaS startups. The role involves strategic planning, managing sales people, leveraging technology, and improving existing processes. The ideal candidate will be a driven and experienced senior professional with strong communication skills and mastery of the sales process applied to different types of prospects.
As our SMB Sales Manager, you will:
- Set a vision for your team, provide a process, and coach salespeople to use the process to achieve the vision.
- Manage a team of SaaS salespeople, including but not limited to hiring, supervising, developing and mentoring the team.
- Provide direction and leadership to salespeople to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets, and company objectives.
- Work closely with marketing regarding the development and dissemination of marketing campaigns, lead generation and general industry brand awareness; inclusive of analysis.
On a weekly basis, you will:
- Meet with your representatives to provide feedback, support, and training
- Accurately forecast on a monthly and quarterly cadence to meet and exceed quotas
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on regular basis
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with sales team and leadership
- Implement performance plans
- Develop sales contests and incentives to drive performance
- Manage day-to-day performance of sales representatives and deliver reviews
- Recruit, hire, and onboard new account executives
- Live the Culture Amp values by being a cultural ambassador during daily business activities
- Extensive sales management experience, ideally managing a high-velocity (SMB targeted) team
- Extensive direct sales experience
- Excellent coaching skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Proficient in Salesforce.com
- Deep understanding of HR domain/buyer
- Proficient sales in HR tech (preferably high-growth SaaS startup)
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- What does Culture First mean?
- Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.