- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the world’s most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people and culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science and powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, and the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand and connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people and guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change and lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand and influence culture at scale is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a ‘necessary-to-survive’.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
- We are open to remote candidates in the Central Timezone
- Proactively driving customer adoption, retention and overall success
- Training customers in using the platform and more broadly, the domain of people and culture
- Identifying and developing opportunities for expansion where our platform can assist customers beyond their initial use
- Driving customer advocacy to bring more awareness to the work we do & helping to drive towards a better world of work.
- Ensuring any customer support requests are dealt with effectively. This may involve collaboration with other teams such as Support or Account Management.
- Being a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product and engineering team on where we can improve the platform to better solve our customers challenges.
- Consistently prioritizing competing client & internal needs
- Navigating & managing multiple client relationships & internal relationships to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Bringing new & creative ideas to the table to help contribute & influence the overall customers success practice.
- What You Bring to Our Camp
- Background in a customer-facing role at a SaaS company is highly preferred
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics is ideal, but not required.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of customer calls and emails
- Proficient with tools such as Slack, Zendesk, Trello and a variety of others.
- Microsoft Office Suite and Keynote Background
- After 3 months you’ll...
- Work with all of our cross-functional practices to teach new customers how to use the platform, resolve customer issues, renew existing customers, and influence where our product is headed
- Influence change in complex organizations, especially working with HR leaders on their employee engagement strategy
- Experience implementing, analyzing and presenting survey results to HR leaders
- Be comfortable with a high volume of customer calls and inquiries; scheduling, operating and using conference call platforms
- Attend People Geekup events where we mingle with our community
- Please keep reading...
- Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
- Non average workplaces attract above average people.
- We consider ourselves anything but average and strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work and have fun doing it. So we have created 4 “not your average” values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
- We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
- We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you and your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave and in work support program, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and (in the future) in-person events
- Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
- Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
- What is a People Geek?
- Learn how Culture Amp has impacted businesses around the world
- What does Culture First mean?