- Date Posted
- Sep. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
What do Airbnb, Slack and Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better, along with over 3,000 other companies from around the globe, making up a community who stand together to improve the world of work.
With offices in London, Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, Culture Amp isn’t just for fast-growing startups - we’re for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, and act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, and turn company culture into a competitive edge.
It’s what makes us the world’s leading people & culture platform.
- About the Role: The Opportunity at Culture Amp
This role at Culture Amp is the perfect opportunity for a passionate, customer focused leader to have a massive impact internally and externally. You will be designing the structure, process, and activities to help our front-line Enterprise teams engage with, support, and serve our customers.
In this mission-critical role, you will:
- Execute and optimize the customer journey for the EMEA Named Accounts segments utilizing our established scalable strategy for driving adoption and growth across the customer base
- Lead cross-functional initiatives driving EMEA customer success outcomes to improve the customer experience in each segment
- Drive operational effectiveness metrics for the CS EMEA team for each segment and establishing a system of efficiency over time
- Focus on successful scalable growth, ensuring the right processes and utilization of tools are optimized
- Leverage data insights to scale our CS engagement to improve retention rates and grow customer lifetime value
- Strategize on the organization structure and resources for the EMEA Named Accounts Segments as we scale
- Lead the leaders. Work closely to manage and grow the current EMEA CS leaders (and the rapidly growing team of CS Coaches)
- Several years of experience in a customer facing capacity
- Several years building a customer retention strategy
- Experience managing Customer Success professionals (Leader of leaders)
- Strong empathy for customers AND a passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS or similar business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Customer-centric and committed to delivering mutually beneficial results
- Passionate about people and creating a better world of work
- Focused on building strong teams of high-performing individuals and leaders
- High functioning in ambiguity and fast-paced growth environments
What we offer
Culture Amp practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home and do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, and if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!