- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
At Deliveroo, it is our mission to build the definitive food company. In order to do that, we’re building a company where everyone can belong, grow and do the best work of their lives. To help us pave the path for a massive 2021 and beyond, we’re building our business recruitment team in the UK, Europe, Middle East, and APAC.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hiring: A lot. You’ll manage the full-cycle from creative sourcing to complex closing across the UAE and Kuwait. You’ll advise on interview best practices, refine processes and build diverse talent pools.
- Problem-solving: You’ll proactively identify opportunities to improve our approach and drive meaningful changes. Leveraging data to influence hiring managers will be key.
- Data driven: Present key hiring metrics, pipeline reporting, and market insights to the leadership team.
- Strategic partnership: Coaching hiring managers and stakeholders on long-term hiring plans and serving as an employer brand ambassador for Deliveroo.
- D&I: You’ll identify gaps and develop innovative hiring solutions that can help our organization and management team scale a diverse and inclusive team.
- Crafting memorable experiences: You’ll go above and beyond to ensure a great candidate and hiring manager experience. You’ll champion our brand and values to the highest standards.
- Collaborating: Everyone in our team has different strengths and passion areas. You’ll step up to mentor others around you to better the whole team.
- This is a full-time opportunity based in our Dubai office.
- Job requirements and things we’d like to see in you
- Best-in-class full-cycle recruiting experience. You’ll be creative in your approach and understand the work ethic it takes to hire incredible, diverse talent.
- UAE and Kuwait talent market knowledge and understanding of local employment laws.
- Things are always changing here at Deliveroo. You’ll have plenty of examples of how you’ve adapted quickly and stepped up to drive process improvements.
- You won’t be afraid to talk about your failures and what you’ve learned. We’re looking for self-reflective recruiters who take ownership of their own development.
- People skills. You believe in the power of communication and focus on building relationships long term.
- Proven effective consulting skills, working cross-functionally to make an impact.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts simply and clearly for different types of audience.
- Stellar organisational skills, attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Fluent in English is required. Proficiency in Arabic is a plus.
- Most importantly, you love food and are excited about influencing the way people eat globally!
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.