- Hong Kong
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
The Deliveroo Enterprise Technology team conceives, designs, builds and sustains the IT services powering Deliveroo’s internal teams globally, as we transform the way customers eat. We continually drive service improvements and love to automate everything we can on our journey towards reliability.
As a Senior IT Help-desk Support, you will be responsible for proactively improving our End User Computing environments, facilitating delivery of business projects and providing feedback and support to adhere to Service Levels. Your support, systems engineering and automation skills will be challenged and appreciated daily.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be an advocate to ensure our fellow Deliveroo colleagues receive the best possible IT experience
- Handle software upgrades for office devices (new windows installs etc.) and trouble-shooting
- Resolve operational incidents and requests rapidly
- Documentation of network and IT infrastructure. Domains include cloud-based infrastructure, AWS, SaaS, support tools, configuration management, automation, Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on and typical digital workplace apps.
- Manage IT asset and server hardware inventory
- Vendor and Project management
- Optimise systems sustainably through mechanisms including Python automation and API self-service, and evolve services by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- At least 5 years of IT help-desk experience
- A proven track record of success as an IT Help-desk Support
- A methodical and logical approach to problem solving with a sense of ownership
- Driven, self-starter without requiring close supervision, collaborative, comfortable adapting to change and learning quickly in a dynamic organisation.
- In-depth engineering experience with some of the following technologies: Google Workplace (formerly G Suite) Administration and Google Cloud Identity, including user management, devices, applications.
- Mac OS, Chrome OS, Windows, Linux
- Knowledge of Data security and identity
- Extensive troubleshooting experience (including when under pressure)
We’re also interested in…
- Experience of successfully working in a technology-led business.
- Exposure to any of the following:
- ZenDesk / ServiceNow / Looker / Data Studio
- Jamf/InTune / Git
- Experience in creating insightful dashboards
- Exposure to Agile, DevOps, SDLC, ITIL and SRE.
- Relevant higher education and professional certification