- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
The Rider Supply Coordinator will be responsible for growing the supply team in order to attract and contract with the best agencies in Kuwait.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure we’re contracting with the best service providers in the industry.
- Ensure high level of compliance with local laws and regulations.
- Engage directly with service providers stakeholders to assure full understanding of our requirements.
- Ensure that riders are having an excellent onboarding experience.
- Work with other functions in Operations to identify and resolve issues
- Communicate with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Strong written and spoken English-Arabic speakers are preferred.
- At least 1 year experience in the delivery industry - online food delivery is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate strong competency using Microsoft Office tools
- Agile and highly adaptable to fast-paced work environment
- Well-organized, with excellent team-player qualities
Life at Deliveroo
We are a small team, with a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them.
There are so many questions we need to answer and plenty more we haven’t even encountered. How do data and technology help restaurants to grow as consumer habits change? How can we predict what someone wants to order for dinner long before the idea has even crossed their mind? At Deliveroo these are just some of the tough problems we are solving - and there is no challenge that cannot be yours. No solution is owned by a particular team, which means the scope for growth and personal impact is enormous.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritize their welfare. We offer a range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away, and relocation.
In 2018 we announced our decision to give every employee equity in the company. We did this because we wanted all of our employees, regardless of location, level or role to be owners and because we believe that this is the right thing to do. We believe this helps build a culture where everyone is committed and able to share in the company’s success.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgment when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing start-up’s around