- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We’re a technology driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world, so come and join us for the ride.
As Deliveroo continues to scale, we become a major revenue channel for restaurants - aside from providing best-in-class support, we are restaurant consultants that use data-driven insight and industry knowledge to help our partner restaurants’ grow. Our Account Management team owns and manages restaurant relationships. We are restaurant consultants that use data-driven analytics and industry knowledge to provide best-in-class support and strategic value to our restaurant partners. The Account Managers are a passionate, dynamic group of team players that work well together and cross-functionally with other departments, and of course, they’re fun, personable, and great at building exceptional relationships.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a portfolio of Deliveroo’s most important restaurants, including high sales volume drivers and global restaurant brands
- Own relationships with key restaurant industry stakeholders
- Analyze data to drive growth and profitability, both for your partners and for Deliveroo
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (Marketing, Operations) to drive new initiatives
What skills you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a relevant industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well-organized with excellent team-player qualities
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships
- Agile and highly adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry is a plus
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must
Benefits and Diversity
- 25 days of Annual Holiday Leave
- Work visa
- Comprehensive medical insurance (for employee & dependents)
- Annual home flight tickets (for employee only)
- Free Deliveroo Plus - Free delivery and access to special offers
- Maternity & Paternity benefits
- End of year parties & regular social events
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-up’s around.