- Date Posted
- Nov. 12, 2021
Deliveroo recherche actuellement un SDR en France pour rejoindre son équipe de Sales basée dans le centre-ville de Paris.
- Le candidat retenu travaillera au sein de l’équipe SMB pour promouvoir et vendre des produits B2B et générer de nouvelles affaires sur la plateforme Deliveroo.
- Open to remote working in France
What you’ll be doing
- Gestion des pipelines
- Acquisition de nouvelles leads par téléphone, e-mail et réseaux sociaux
- Élaboration et maintien des plans quotidiens
- Coordination avec la team SMB dans la gestion du portefeuille de partenaires
- Au moins une 1ère expérience réussie de la vente
- La confiance nécessaire pour faire des appels à froid réguliers et rester résilient
- Connaissances en informatique (y compris une gamme de logiciels Microsoft, Salesforce)
- Capacité à travailler au sein d’une grande équipe internationale
- Compétences organisationnelles efficaces
- Engagement envers le développement professionnel
- Français courant, Anglais intermédiaire
When you first think about Deliveroo, you probably think of getting great food to your house in less than half an hour. Awesome right? But behind the scenes is the real story. This story is one of high growth, huge challenges and an enormous opportunity ahead of us. It began with our founder Will, arriving in London in 2004 and finding it almost impossible to order great food, despite the wealth of incredible restaurants in the city. In 2013 Deliveroo was launched. Fast forward to 2020 and we operate in 12 markets with over 60,000 riders who deliver orders from 60,000 restaurants in over 500 cities worldwide.
We want to be the definitive food company - the app you go to any time you have a hunger pang. We are transforming the way people think about food. We are providing people with limitless access to different cuisines and restaurants, turning cooking from a chore to a choice, and giving people the freedom to eat what they want, when they want, where they want it.
We work with riders, restaurants and consumers. We operate one of the most complex three sided marketplaces in the world and we do this in real time. Millions of customers and thousands of restaurants and riders rely on us to match them within milliseconds. The algorithms behind that marketplace are the secret sauce that allows us to deliver our orders in around 30 minutes.
And we’re just getting started.
The scale of the opportunity ahead of us is immense. The global food market is valued at £7.7 trillion but only 1% of it is currently online. Contrast that with the digital disruption of countless other industries - from banking and travel to retail and communications - it’s clear that our journey in the food sector has only just begun.
We are already a multi-billion pound company that has grown rapidly. Deliveroo came top in the FT’s’ list of Europe’s fastest growing 1000 companies in 2018, and we were the first company ever to win Deloitte’s ‘UK Top 50’ two years in a row. Yet most of the extraordinary value this company will generate lies ahead of us.
Benefits and Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.