- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
The Sales Enablement Manager is a new role sitting within the newly formed Sales Operations team who are responsible for driving Deliveroo’s commercial efficiency & effectiveness across the globe by partnering with the commercial teams within our 12 markets to foster a culture of continuous improvement and high performance through training, technology, processes, planning and incentives. The role will be responsible for the processes, communications, onboarding and overall servicing and engagement with the commercial teams to drive improved performance and efficiency.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the commercial teams communication and enablement strategy and plan including content planning, mapping, management and analysis using Showpad tool and communications forums and channels.
- Evaluate, define and manage the commercial processes and communications to increase sales efficiency including process performance analytics and optimisation.
- Develop and operate the Sales Help Desk to manage incoming cases across incentives, training, tech and general Sales Ops.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and programs
- Working with Incentives and Commercial Performance Manager, monitor and respond to key performance indicators and conduct root cause analysis on variances to ensure that the commercial teams are performing at optimum levels and maximizing effectiveness and efficiency.
- In collaboration with Commercial Training oversee the design/improvement/execution of a highly rigorous onboarding program for new hires and ongoing training program for existing commercial teams to ensure a culture of result-driven continuous learning.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Sales Tech to oversee the design/rollout/adoption of new/improved collateral for both our food merchant and commercial facing tools.
- Can build “stuff” - Solid track record of identifying, scoping and delivering customer centric solutions with a detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving. Knows what great looks like and builds to scale so that solutions will be relevant for a multiple of the current size of the business
- Autonomy with a strong analytical approach — exceptional ability to join quantitative and qualitative approaches to frame and synthesise complex business problems into clear, concise and easy-to-understand solutions for commercial teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with an eye for detail and a passion for presenting data and information in clear, compelling ways to communicate concepts and desired outcomes. Ability to influence multiple stakeholders internally as well as externally
- A deeply curious and avid growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve and creatively solve problems - both the big strategic things, as well as the smaller quick wins
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce, Showpad and other CRM, sales tools
- 8+ years experience within a Sales Operations team focusing on sales enablement in a fast moving, high growth, global B2B settings
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial, pragmatic, commercial, highly analytical, clear communicator, comfortable with ambiguity
- Excel at solving unstructured problems
- Able to lead cross-functional teams without authority
- Evidence of strong analytical skills
- Successful track record operating, partnering with and influencing stakeholders
- Experience building, developing and managing commercial compensation programs and plans
- Strong knowledge of the restaurant industry or in any customer-obsessed business is a plus
Our mission is to be the definitive food company. We are transforming the way the world eats by making food more convenient and accessible. We give people the opportunity to eat what they want, when and where they want it.
We are a technology-driven company at the forefront of the most rapidly expanding industry in the world. We are still a small team, making a very large impact, seeking to answer some of the most interesting questions out there. We move fast, value autonomy and ownership, and we are always looking for new ideas.
Workplace & Diversity
At Deliveroo we know that people are the heart of the business and we prioritise their welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including health, family, finance, community, convenience, growth, time away and relocation.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups in an incredibly exciting space.