- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
- Business Development
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
Commercial & sustainability
We’re partnering with the world’s best brands, boutiques and department stores to provide our customers with a unique shopping experience and access to the most extensive selection of luxury on a single platform. We work with all areas of FARFETCH to achieve business success and to improve our social and environmental impact. We want to empower our consumers to think, act and choose positively while offering an unrivalled range of fashion to empower their individuality.
Our New York office is located in Midtown near the iconic Bryant Park and the historic Grand Central Terminal, New York’s best connected office neighborhood. The beautifully designed office has 360 views and tall windows to bring the outside in. We have a communal kitchen that brings the team together for Family Lunch and Happy Hours. The office is open plan with plenty of rooms and booths to take a private call, have time to relax and work in private or have a large collaborative meeting.
We’re developing a bigger function within the North America Brand Partnership (E-Concessions) team which will be focused on delivering success across our important brand partners. You will be the primary contact for the brands when trading on the platform, working with the E-Concessions team on overall partnership strategy, and responsible for empowering the partners with insights to enhance their performance. To our brands, you are a professional with expert knowledge and a trusted adviser in the industry.
What you’ll do
- You will maintain outstanding client relationships through communications, reporting and problem solving
- You will combine those relationships with powerful insights to grow stock, identify opportunities to improve and achieve results
- You will analyze the brand’s business on Farfetch to ensure all recommendations and decisions are underpinned with data insights
- You will manage complicated projects with enterprise luxury supply partners (covering technology, operations, commercial and marketing workstreams)
- You will analyze results and improve performance through regular reviews
- You will complement the work of E-Concessions Business Development to promote Farfetch’s success with the brand partner
Who you are
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have 4+ years commercial experience with a emphasis on business to business relations
- You have planning and organizational skills; expertise to manage complex projects
- You enjoy working in an ever-changing environment
- You work with an emphasis on operational excellence
- You are commercially minded - focus on business growth with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have project management experience in technology / digital / e-commerce
- You are comfortable working with all levels, including senior executives
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- We are looking for a Brand Partnership (E-Concessions) Manager to join our growing Commercial team in New York!