- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
Hello. We’re Stadium Goods. We are the world’s premier sneaker + streetwear marketplace selling only the most sought-after footwear, apparel and other hard-to-find items on behalf of our sellers. We are driven by our principles and committed to providing the best consumer and consignment experience there is. In January 2019, Stadium Goods became part of the Farfetch family of companies, which will help guide our evolution as we usher in the next chapter of scale and growth.
The Content Team supports and cultivates Stadium Goods’ brand identity. We’re driven to amaze our global community of customers through our creative, revolutionary spirit and collaborative style. The Content Team consists of a number of overlapping departments, including creative, photo production, social, and content production. The Content Team works cross functionally across the entire organization.
The Designer will work within the Brand & Creative Team and support the Associate Art Director and the Senior Designers by working on the branding of onsite and offsite projects. They will report to the Art Director and will help create an unrivalled visual experience across all channels that reflects a modern, global vision of luxury fashion. You will help foster BRAND LOVE for Stadium Goods.
What you’ll do
- You will design content for offsite, paid social campaigns, affiliate channels and editorial projects and support email on an ad-hoc basis
- Communicate with editorial, brand and product teams on all aspects of creative deliverables for your projects
- Design branding and typography responding to ad-hoc briefs
- Create stunning motion graphics
- Understand and apply best-practice to all design projects
- Design responsive wireframes for ad hoc projects
- Develop mobile-first design concepts
- Produce original, user-focused concepts and consider user experience while maintaining the house style and objectives
Who you are
- You have 1-3 years of experience in digital design working in an agency or ecommerce environment
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects)
- Expert skills in motion graphics
- Experience with typography, color and layout
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Manage the concept-to-creation of a design project
Rewards & benefits
- Comprehensive total rewards package that includes a great compensation package, company equity, health benefits and 401k
- Paid time off
- Dynamic career growth opportunities
- A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment
- Team outings and afterwork events
Equal opportunities statement
- Stadium Goods is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity in all its forms is celebrated. We make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, marital status, medical condition as defined by state law, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic information or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws or ordinances. If you require special accommodation, please let us know.
- Join the Brand & Creative team at Stadium Goods as a digitally-focused Designer!