- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Engineering QA
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in a very relaxed environment and be part of a well-motivated, and growing team. At Farfetch Test Engineers are not only manual testers – they have the knowledge and write scripts to automate testing. If you come to the team, you will learn how to navigate in our codebase and help us to identify the weakness. Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the striving for the best solution, we will build an outstanding e-commerce platform. You will also contribute to the unique culture that is all about people.
What you’ll do
- Advocate for quality within development teams;
- Make testing part of the teams’ development process;
- Review software requirements and technical specification documentation;
- Coach other team engineers on test automation best practices;
- Work with the automation team to suggest ways to improve our test automation and continuous delivery process and infrastructure;
- Contribute to Farfetch quality and test automation vision and community.
Who you are
- Knowledgeable of object-oriented programming languages like C# or Java
- Experienced in bug management tools
- Knowledgeable of databases and version control systems
- An experienced person used to write algorithms and report bugs
- An experienced person used to specify and run scenarios and test cases (manual and automatic)
- Experienced in UI and API automated tests
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
- Combining latest technologies, agile way of working and the striving for the best solution, we will build an outstanding e-commerce platform.