- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re on a mission to build the technology that powers the global platform for luxury fashion. We operate a modular end-to-end technology platform purpose-built to connect the luxury fashion ecosystem worldwide, addressing complex challenges and enjoying it. We’re empowered to break traditions and revolutionise, with the freedom and autonomy to make a difference for our customers all over the world.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
We are looking for a Tech Procurement Sourcing Specialist to join our F-Tech Planning team. As we implement and support a growing number of Tech initiatives inside Farfetch Group, you will support global Tech procurement and processes with focus on Planning and Budget Control activities.
What you’ll do
- Support budget processes and execution analysing several business data and financial information.
- Help develop standard budget control processes that address company wide requirements.
- Support general control activities as headcount, outsourcing.
- Support contract management processes, serving as the liaison between Farfetch and vendors, understanding the needs of internal purchase requestors, closing deals with vendors, using analytical tools to compare vendors and pricing, coordinating with procurement and legal teams.
- Develop innovative approaches to review procurement process effectiveness and explore solutions for customers and suppliers.
Who you are
- You have a degree level in Economics, Management, Engineering or related.
- Knowledgeable in Finance, mainly budget-related topics.
- Experienced in Procurement - Tech Procurement is a plus
- Able to manage multiple demands, identifying the necessary steps and moving forward through completion.
- Abile to easily build relationships with business areas and at different levels of the business structure.
- Fluent in English, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously, responding to work with urgency and understanding deadlines.
- Detailed oriented, with an ability to assimilate, sort through and aggregate complex information quickly and effectively.
- Experienced in working in large-scale organizations on a multinational level with a multicultural team is a Plus.
- Aware of different generic business processes (Finance, HR, Commercial, Purchase, Sales, Legal).
Rewards & benefits
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.