- Date Posted
- May. 27, 2021
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We’re a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We’re a global and collaborative team with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”, by building a world-class company and inspiring Farfetchers to live our values and grow with us. We foster our consciously inclusive culture by empowering individuality and building a diverse brand people dream to be a part of.
Our Porto office is located in Portugal’s vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you’ll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As Senior People Development Specialist for our F-Tech team in Portugal, you are the trusting partner that balances employee needs and expectations with business vision and goals. You’ll be an ambassador for Farfetch, and who we expect to enjoy the path along the way. You will take advantage of belonging to our company, connecting the dots among different locations.
What you’ll do
- Support the People Development team to manage People Development programs from scratch;
- Manage (and contribute to) global people development projects, coordinating project team members located across Farfetch offices globally;
- Design, develop and implement people development programs together with the People Development Lead and HR Business Partners;
Who you are
- Passionate about People Development and supporting programs;
- Fun to work with
- Confident working with a range of Farfetchers from all levels of seniority, including C-level;
- A team player, willing to muck in and help other team members out;
- An expert / experienced in one or more of the following: people development, learning,
- Training program delivery, organizational psychology, brain friendly learning, neuroscience of learning / change, organizational development and mentoring programs;
- Someone with proven competency on Data Analytics (will be valued);
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken).
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Health insurance for the whole family, flexible working environment and well-being support and tools
- Extra days off, sabbatical program and days for you to give back for the community
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy
- Flexible benefits program
- FARFETCH Equity plan
Equal opportunities statement
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
You’ll be an ambassador for Farfetch, acting with critical judgment and integrity, and who we expect to enjoy the path along the way. You will take advantage of belonging to a World Class Company, connecting the dots among different locations.