- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
We are looking for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to help grow our Product and Data teams and work together with our hiring managers in identifying the skills needed for each role, defining the market approach and attraction strategy, as well as leading a consistent assessment process and candidate experience that is aligned with the best practices in place.
What You´ll Do
- Manage end-to-end talent acquisition processes, always following the best practices in an unbiased way;
- Build and nurture a trust-based partnering with your hiring managers, always being aware of their team’s specific context, their plans/needs of hiring and making sure they are constantly updated regarding the hiring and talent pipeline status;
- Be an active talent evangeliser, doing justice to the established “bar for talent” and matching the talent pipelines with the internal talent;
- Drive innovation on processes and tools that will impact candidate engagement, attraction, and acquisition;
- Act as an advisor based on accurate data and extensive market knowledge, and foster trust-based relationships with stakeholders and potential candidates;
- Capture and maintain accurate information on our ATS so it can facilitate knowledge transfer.
Who You Are
- You have solid working experience in international and full life cycle Talent Acquisition for Technology roles (experience in hiring Product and Data roles is a plus);
- Experienced using Applicant Tracking Systems;
- Proficient in Social Media Platforms (Linkedin Recruiter, Github, Stackoverflow…) and direct sourcing;
- A data-driven person with a mindset and focused on maximising value;
- You work agnostically across different areas, easily building and cultivating relationships with key stakeholders;
- A team player with a analytical and tactical approach to talent acquisition;
- Proficient in English;
- A true “Human Hacker” passionate about people and focused on delivering an outstanding recruiting experience for candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Acting truly as a Talent Partner for your stakeholders, your goal is to attract and acquire Talent who is aligned with our values and needs. Always based on acute market awareness and guided by solid criteria, high quality practices and consistency. You will report into one of our Talent Acquisition Leads and work along a